The ultrasound was yesterday. It was amazing. We got to 'see' our little one for the first time.
And...it's a....
GIRL!!!
Talk about a shocker. We were sure it was going to be a boy. But we have a girl!
She was very squirmy and active - which was incredible to watch. She is the "perfect" size for her stage of growth and she is estimated to be at 12 oz. right now. We got to see her little hands and feet. And all her insides (kidneys, stomach, heart) look like they are healthy.
She has been kicking me strong enough for me to notice all morning and evening. I've felt little bumps here and there throughout the last few weeks (beginning around week 17). But I can tell that she must be getting bigger and stronger because I can feel a lot more movement throughout the day. I can't wait for B to be able to feel her kick from the outside. I'm so glad he got to see his little girl on the ultrasound.
I was so thrilled yesterday that I am exhausted today. I'm tired from all the excitement and the high of my emotions. I need a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment