On occasion, I also pop in the ear buds and listen to the podcasts while manning my desk-jockey position at the office.
The pregTASTIC website has options for you to download and listen on your computer directly from their website - you don't have to use iTunes. Check them out. Let me know what you think of them.
Here's a dash of photo journalism from the events of the past week(s).
Behold...the eye candy.
Here I am - in all my puffy glory
Hand made diaper bag
I'm in love with this gift.
Do you see diaper bag? Because I see purse.
'Mini' diaper bag
Manly (for B) and the perfect size for short trips.
Hand made hat
In a 'big girl' size for when she's older. Adorable!
Shoes!
Hearts, flowers, pink, brown, purple, orange, green...
These shoes are versatile - for the girl on the go.
Bunny & Blanket
Bibs and matching paci's
Polka Dots & Butterflies
The dots are cute...but the butt-erfly is cuter!
Maternity photo
A sneak peak from my shoot with www.jmphotomn.com
The Baby Bump at 33 weeks 3 days
Weight: 187 lbs
Weight gain/loss: up 23 lbs
Belly button popped? It's struggling this week. Still an "innie" but the edges are curling out a bit.
Stretch marks? Yes. I could pose as one of those pictures you see on the side of Facebook where they are trying to sell you some kind of stretch mark cream or solicit volunteers for clinical trials of a new and unregulated removal technique.
Movement: Yes, much. Even as I type this I feel squirms and pokes...this kid must be all elbows and knees.
Sleep? Oh, Sweet Bliss! I finally got to bed at a reasonable time last night. I think I might have headed that direction at 9:30 pm. I am in a much better mood today because of it.
Food cravings: Fruit and veggies. I think I should make a frittata packed with zucchini and bell peppers. And I need to eat an apple soon. I'm going through withdrawals.
Maternity clothes: I'm still loving my maternity pants. Not so fond of most of the shirts anymore. They are not really covering the bottom of the baby bump. I feel like I'm hunched over because the neck is pulled down as far as it will go so that my protruding stomach isn't causing a scene.
Best moment this week? Saturday at the 2nd baby shower. A few of the Aunts knew just what to say to me. They gushed over how wonderful I looked and that I wasn't big for my progress. It was music to my puffy ears.
What do I miss? Feeling in control of my body. The weight distribution is really getting to me. I can't move too fast or my momentum takes me places that I did not want to go.
What am I looking forward to? Tonight is Bradley Method class 8. I learn a lot at these classes...I'm looking forward to becoming more educated this evening.
Weekly wisdom: Buy the book The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding. I need to read this book.
Milestones: Made it through my second baby shower. Woo hoo! And Baby is at full height...now working to pudge-up a bit.
Labor signs: None. And I don't expect any until I get the nursery arranged and my labor supplies purchased. Hear that, Gupling? I'm not ready yet.
Weight gain/loss: up 23 lbs
Belly button popped? It's struggling this week. Still an "innie" but the edges are curling out a bit.
Stretch marks? Yes. I could pose as one of those pictures you see on the side of Facebook where they are trying to sell you some kind of stretch mark cream or solicit volunteers for clinical trials of a new and unregulated removal technique.
Movement: Yes, much. Even as I type this I feel squirms and pokes...this kid must be all elbows and knees.
Sleep? Oh, Sweet Bliss! I finally got to bed at a reasonable time last night. I think I might have headed that direction at 9:30 pm. I am in a much better mood today because of it.
Food cravings: Fruit and veggies. I think I should make a frittata packed with zucchini and bell peppers. And I need to eat an apple soon. I'm going through withdrawals.
Maternity clothes: I'm still loving my maternity pants. Not so fond of most of the shirts anymore. They are not really covering the bottom of the baby bump. I feel like I'm hunched over because the neck is pulled down as far as it will go so that my protruding stomach isn't causing a scene.
Best moment this week? Saturday at the 2nd baby shower. A few of the Aunts knew just what to say to me. They gushed over how wonderful I looked and that I wasn't big for my progress. It was music to my puffy ears.
What do I miss? Feeling in control of my body. The weight distribution is really getting to me. I can't move too fast or my momentum takes me places that I did not want to go.
What am I looking forward to? Tonight is Bradley Method class 8. I learn a lot at these classes...I'm looking forward to becoming more educated this evening.
Weekly wisdom: Buy the book The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding. I need to read this book.
Milestones: Made it through my second baby shower. Woo hoo! And Baby is at full height...now working to pudge-up a bit.
Labor signs: None. And I don't expect any until I get the nursery arranged and my labor supplies purchased. Hear that, Gupling? I'm not ready yet.












No comments:
Post a Comment