B + Me = love

B + Me = love

3.10.2010

35 weeks 2 days

Drop It Like It's Hot

I have been told that the baby is dropping. I have indeed noticed a difference in the way I'm "carrying". Especially in the morning, when I have an unhindered view at all my pregnant glory, I have noticed that the baby bump is migrating south. Allegedly, this means I will have more room for my lungs, and I won't be feeling out of breath as much. Eh...I haven't really noticed a change here. The other notable difference is that when the baby drops you may feel more "pressure" in your pelvis. Riiiiight. "Pressure". How about you tell it like it is? "When the baby drops, it will feel like someone is constantly bashing you in the crotch with a baseball bat." Go ahead, try to take a step. You'll feel like you've been beat by a Goodfella coming to reclaim a bad debt.

I'm going to skip the usual update, since you just got one a couple days ago and most of the topics are still relevant. Fast forward to the question on my mind:  What do I miss? 
How about being able to wipe my rear end without contorting into a position from a Cirque du Soleil show. That is what I miss.

Today's top three are: eating ice cream whenever I want, rolling over in bed without disjointing my hips, and the ability to effectively wipe my own butt.
The simple things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment